Yes, all of Hot Glass Alley’s work is made by hand by Jacob Pfeifer and his assistant gaffers at his shop. There is no paint used in HGA work. It is all made with glass and natural materials.
Each piece is hand made as it is ordered. It may take 4-6 weeks to delivery, depending on our show schedule. HGA will provide to you an estimated ship date. If for some reason beyond our control, your order will be delayed, we will contact you with a new ship date.
Hot Glass Alley uses UPS as our standard carrier. If necessary, we can make arrangements to use a different carrier; please contact us.
All shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility.
There is a $7.50 handling fee added to each domestic order shipment. This fee covers boxes, and packaging materials.
No. Hot Glass Alley must have a valid street address.
Hot Glass Alley has an excellent reputation for consistency in our work; however, the inherent nature of hand blown glass is that there may be slight variations in measurements and color distribution.
Each piece is hand made as it is ordered. Authorized returns will be accepted within 7 business days of receipt. We may permit an exchange for the same piece in another color in its series, or for an item of equal value.
No. We are sorry but, special and custom orders may not be returned or exchanged.
- We promise to do our very best to provide a positive shopping experience. We want our customers to be satisfied, and we will always be fair and honest with every customer.
- We have an excellent shipping record.
- If your purchase is damaged, claims must be reported within 7 business days of receipt of shipment
- Take photo of the package and breakage and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us at Hot Glass Alley for replacements at (980) 209-9284 or (908) 963-3604
- If you order over the phone, we can accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and Debit Cards.
- If you need to send a check; once the check is received and it clears our bank, we will then ship the order to you.
- We do not ship COD.
Yes, we have a busy show schedule. We exhibit primarily on the East Coast. Please visit our Calendar page for our current show schedule.